The Olive Tree Dog Collar is skilfully handcrafted, with marine grade ropes originally used for sailing and yachting, and brass hardware. It features gold and white rope, accented with green and olive whip, a classic and timeless combination that can be worn on any occasion, furry coat colour and mood.
Made from rope strong and yet easy on the dog's neck, it is one of Ginger and Bear's all-time favourites. Green and olive twines are double-whipped for a layered look, adding a special touch that pops the lovely colour mix. To add a last bit of detail, a little green tassle!
To complete the look, the Olive Tree collar comes with matching leash.
* Fixed, exact size collar, not adjustable
* Hand-washable with water and mild dog shampoo
* Hand-crafted in Excelsior, a city on Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States.
* Neck sizes on Standard: [XS]12", [S]14", [M]16", [L]18", [XL]20"
* Rope Thickness: Standard 3/8 in (~1cm)
Whipping is a technique used in marine industry as far as back as the 1300s, to bind objects that are subject to rough service. Twine whips in these Rugged leashes provide exception strength and durability.
Measure your pet's neck size, not the current collar.
Why we love these leashes, collars and their human accessories is their creators are dog lovers too who contribute positively to the dog community.