Interactive Puzzle Game for Dogs and Cats, Mandala Star
The Mandala Star puzzle contains two games in one! Choose “Mandala” (difficulty level 2 paws) straight and curved tracks which guide the “hats” where treats are hidden are placed symmetrically. Turn over the puzzle, in “Star” they form the shape of a star. This game is recommended for beginners in the area of puzzle games.
Dimensions: 12" x 5" x 4" Level of Difficulty: 2 Paws (on a scale of 1 to 4 Paws)
This game trains pet's dexterity and concentration skills while boosting their natural instincts of curiosity, drive to play and sense of smell.
All our games and puzzles are made from certified wood covered with water-based varnish that is not harmful to humans and animals. Please keep the game dry and free of water exposure, as the wooden pieces may swell otherwise. Use only dry treats for playing with our games.
Here's how it works:
1. Hide your dog’s favorite treat under “cylinders” and “hats” and then place them in the tracks. Make sure your dog sees you placing the treats inside of the puzzle pieces.
2. Encourage verbally the dog to start the search or if necessary show them the treat hidden under the “cylinder” and “hat”. Be patient and show him how the game works. For instance, you could pint out to where a treat is waiting to be discovered.
3. The treat will be found under the “cylinder” any knocking it down with a paw or a nose and in case of the “hat” by moving it in its track to the position where the “hat” can be lifted revealing the treat. 4. Praise the dog each time he/she solves the task - this motivates them to play as much as the smell of their favourite treat.
* Play with your dog and encourage him to solve the task. Stay calm, be patient and continue to explain the game to your dog until he understands it.
* Do not let your dog play unsupervised and intervene when he starts to bite the game. Cats can play with the puzzle on its own.
* Let your dog play with the game no longer than 10 minutes, otherwise he might lose his interest in the game. Distract him with something else and put the game away for a little while.
* A few days break from the puzzle and playing with other games from My Intelligent Dogs® games collection will let your dog enjoy this puzzle game anew each time you give it to him.
Playing this game together will sure strengthen emotional bond between you and your cat and provide physical activity necessary to ensure your pet’s health and wellbeing.
According to dog’s behaviourists 15 minutes of mental stimulation with employment of interactive game equivalents to 1 hour of physical exercise. This is especially important for the dogs living in large cities where long walks are difficult and impossible , senior dogs with ailments that do not allow them for prolong outings and those living in cold climates where going outside can put animal’s health at risk.
Take 1 tape measure and 1 dog (and maybe some treats).
Measure neck size for collars
Take measurement round the base of neck, with 2 fingers slag (UC). Then choose the collar size to match the measurement.
(Do not measure old collar.)
Measure girth for harness / apparel
Take measurement of the largest part of the chest (LC).
Girth is slightly behind the fore legs (not at the fore legs, 'arm pits').
Then choose the gear that matches your measurements.
Measure torso for apparel
Measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail (L).
Choose the apparel that matches your measurements.
If you need further help in choosing the right size, please feel free to contact us woof [at] gingerandbear.com.sg
We are confident you or your furry family member would be happy with our merchandise and service. We work hard to ensure the quality or the merchandise we present here. If for some reason you are not, we'd be happy for an exchange.
Merchandise should be in original packing and re-sellable condition, unused and undamaged. Exchanges should be made within 14 days from date of delivery and please allow 14 days for processing exchanges. Customers are responsible for charges that arise due to exchanges (such as delivery / shipping). Faulty items due to production/manufacturing will either be replaced or refunded as appropriate to the circumstances. Email us at woof [at] gingerandbear.com.sg with the order number and relevant details.
We reserve the right to deny any exchanges that do not meet exchange policy.
Got this set as a gift for a little sausage and he loves it to bits! The toys are beautifully made with lots of interactive features. They’re also tough enough to withstand the jaws of a teething dauschand! Love ‘em
This is by far our lab’s most favourite squeaky toy. It’s soft and durable, especially for a power chewer like our lab. The squeaker is really loud, it’s the perfect alarm clock in the morning, except on weekends 😅