The latest innovation of the original sniff and search game is The Flower Pad. It is specially designed for bigger dogs and dogs with wider snouts! Excellent for beginner puppy training too!
Styled in a flower shape, the well thought-through and lovingly hand crafted hiding places with sufficiently large openings so that wider snouts find possibility of many encouraging and beautiful success experiences and unlimited Schnüffel fun.
Playing together promotes intelligence, confidence, brings about a sense of balance and strengthen the bond between human and your furry companion.
The Flower Pad provides a perfect hiding place for treats, and can be suited according to your dog’s level of scent detection ability. A mere 7 to 10 minutes of play is enough to significantly develop your dog’s cognitive and sniffing skills. Be next to your dog when he/she plays, to encourage, give hints and praise.
Satisfy your dog's desire to sniff and snoop, it serves to stimulate mentally.
The sniff and search game is a great way to train and beef up your dog's senses, especially helpful for dogs who are sensitive or allergic to grass mites. For rainy days when going outdoor impractical, the game keeps boredom away!
The Flower Pad is perfect for dogs of any age, or constitution to have a fun and satisfying game! Even for dogs with disabilities and limited range of motions can benefit from this stimulating game. Terrified / traumatized dogs have the opportunity to celebrate a great sense of achievement in their small safety zone.
Some benefits and features we really love:
- Conditioning for tracker and rescue dogs
- Suitable for treatment of nervous dogs
- Boosts self-confidence through quick success
- Helps develop trust in anxious or rescued dogs
- Boosts attentiveness for dog sports
- Improves mental conditioning and concentration for mantrailing
- Handicapped or injured dogs benefit from the limited search area
- Satisfaction for dogs with grass-mite allergies
- Type-appropriate olfactory challenge
- Lots of fun for your four-legged friend at work or play
- Improves attention span for dog sport
- Type-appropriate challenges and satisfaction with the minimum time input
- A pleasant distraction for dogs who are afraid of the fireworks on New Years Eve
- Scent detection satisfaction for your four-legged friends both large or small
It can be used with all kinds of treats, but we personally feel dry treats will be the best in our climate.
Doubles up as an activity and sleeping mat!
Machine-washable at 40degC, in laundry bag. But the less you wash, the more your dog needs to search, making the game more challenging!
Suitable for dryers.
Size: approx. 90cm x 90cm
Material: 100% polyester
Lovingly hand crafted in the EU
Protected EU design 003013150-0002
Unique in the market. Protected design by KNAUDER'S BEST.
What we love about Knauder's Best, all products are highly recommended by experts and trainers; and thoughtfully designed and tailored with strict quality to cater to the needs of our furry companion.