Get that look!
The SPIKED look. Whether your furry friend is a princess, a tough guy or an old softie, he or she will love sporting this showstopping accessory inspired by Biff the Dog, a character-based brand with a PAWSitively lovable vibe. Now pets of all sizes and ages can unleash their inner Biff wearing this unique signature collar adorned with plush spikes, representing diversity and celebrating unconditional love! Now dogs of all ages and sizes can unleash their inner-Biff!
The unique, signature plush SPIKED! collar that Biff wears is about embracing diversity and celebrating unconditional love. And do not judge a dog by its collar!
Biff the Dog is character-based brand with a PAWSitively loveable vibe.
* This collar is meant for accessory purposes only. Please monitor your dog during wear.
|Size||Diameter (cm)||Width (cm)||Unbuckled length (cm)|
- Available in three sizes and designed to fit pets of all shapes and breeds
- Each collar is fitted with a durable buckle and sturdy elastic that allows for added stretch and enhanced comfort for your furry family member.
- Hand-made craftsmanship and double layer exterior
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill® filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Features AZO-free dyes
- All of our plush collars meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products. Meet requirements for EN71 – Part 1, 2, 3 & 9 (EU), ASTM F963 (US) toy safety standards and REACH - SVHC
Why Ginger and Bear loves these toys.
P.L.A.Y was born out of necessity, to find the best bed for its creators' furry bundle of joy, Momo the Pug. From beds to toys, their products are made with our furry family in mind. They are designed with a little twist, a little quirkiness and into something that we would want in our living room or bedroom. The team is serious about caring for the environment. Beds and toys are filled with PlanetFill (R) polyfibre that come from post consumer recycled plastic bottles. In 2015, P.L.A.Y. was upgraded from Silver to Gold by Green America's Green Business Certification Programme. The team believes in giving back by partnering International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), and fronts the Warm Bellies Initiative by contributing mats to shelter animals.