Be Agent 008, the furry spy. Intelligent, charming and ready to solve any mysteries and puzzles!
Agent 008 is one of the most challenging game in our offer. Due to its difficulty we recommend it for use by most advanced players with lots of experience in the field of solving intelligent puzzles. The aim is to move the hat under which the treat is hidden to the position in which it can be knocked over and discovered.
The game consists of a wooden frame that the numbers zero, zero and eight (008) have been carved out of to provide openings for pieces of the game (so-called hats) and 5 bricks (3 hats and 2 barrels). The pieces can only be inserted and taken out at two openings, at the left (the first zero) and at the right (the seven). There are three sliders between the numbers which can close or open the openings at the numbers – depending on whether the dog pushes the sliders in the right direction or not.
Difficulty of this game comes from the “bridges” that connect the tracks forming the number “008” on the base. The dog has to learn how to move the “bridges” in order to advance to the section where the “hat” can be released from the track.
Solving this puzzle will gain bragging rights and access to join special forces in service of Her Majesty the Queen!
Dimensions: 13" x 13" x 2"
Level of Difficulty: 4 Paws (on a scale of 1 to 4 Paws)
Level of difficulty can be varied by positioning the sliders appropriately, by positioning the “hat” close to the unlocking position and then gradually moving it away from that point as the dog learns the trick. If the sliders are already attached to the openings by the numbers, the game is easier to solve, but the game becomes more difficult if your dog has to move the sliders to these openings. In addition you can change the level of difficulty with the number of pieces (hats) used.
This game is recommended to train pet’s mental activity and help their concentration and curiosity.
All our games and puzzles are made from certified wood covered with water-based varnish that is not harmful to humans and animals. Please keep the game dry and free of water exposure, as the wooden pieces may swell otherwise. Use only dry treats for playing with our games.
Here's how it works:
1. Let the dog watch as you set up the game in order to stimulate its curiosity. Hide his favourite treats beneath the hats. Then move the pieces from the opening on the left-hand side into the appropriate tracks.
2. Encourage your dog to seek the treats hidden inside of the puzzle. Be patient and show him how the game works. For instance, you could pint out to where a treat is waiting to be discovered.
3. Initially use only a few “hats” and set the game at an easier level (with the ducts at the slider corresponding with the ducts by the numbers). Increase the level of difficulty by adding pieces only when your dog can solve the puzzle without difficulty. That way he is constantly challenged, and the game provides a meaningful and rewarding activity that it enjoys.
4. Praise the dog each time he/she solves the task - this motivates them to play as much as the smell of their favourite treat.
* Play with your dog and encourage him to solve the task. Stay calm, be patient and continue to explain the game to your dog until he understands it.
* Do not let your dog play unsupervised and intervene when he starts to bite the game. Cats can play with the puzzle on its own.
* Let your dog play with the game no longer than 10 minutes, otherwise he might lose his interest in the game. Distract him with something else and put the game away for a little while.
* A few days break from the puzzle and playing with other games from My Intelligent Dogs® games collection will let your dog enjoy this puzzle game anew each time you give it to him.
Playing this game together will sure strengthen emotional bond between you and your cat and provide physical activity necessary to ensure your pet’s health and wellbeing.
According to dog’s behaviourists 15 minutes of mental stimulation with employment of interactive game equivalents to 1 hour of physical exercise. This is especially important for the dogs living in large cities where long walks are difficult and impossible , senior dogs with ailments that do not allow them for prolong outings and those living in cold climates where going outside can put animal’s health at risk.