We know it is called "FURniture". We love our cats and dogs but wouldn't it be great if fur stuck on clothings and furniture can disappear 'on-demand' when friends visit?
West Paw’s Big Sky Blanket gets comfortably in the middle of dogs and dirt. This dog blanket is perfect thrown on couches, chairs, or car interiors to keep them clean from dander, dirt, and drool off their favourite snoozing spots. Made with smooth faux suede on one side and a soft fleece fabric on the other. Gets softer wash after wash. Thin but comfy for our local weather. Perfect for pets traveling to the office or the outdoors.
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Machine wash on COLD.
- Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY.
- Blanket gets softer after each wash
About Oeko-Tex® Certified safe textiles
WestPawDesign is committed to making safe products, free of harmful chemicals — from plush toys to dog beds, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label means that every stitch, zipper, and scrap of fabric is checked and trusted. Safe for humans, safe for our pets.
Why Ginger and Bear loves these blankets.
Each blanket is made or hand-sewn in Montana, U.S.A, by Westpaws, a B-Corp certified company whose focus is not just making profits but doing so responsibly towards to the environment and people. Their commitment includes healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency and accountability. Westpaws earned this certification through:
* 100% handcrafted in U.S.A
* Safe products which are BPA- and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA-compliant.
* Manufacturing from eco-friendly material.
* Hosting the Join the Loop toy recycling programme, which a programme to promote recycling efforts.
* Operating in an environmentally conscious building.
Apart from being environmentally conscious, the team gives back to the society through Working Dogs for Conservation, donating factory-second beds and toys to animal shelters, and offering resalable beds and toys to community fund raisers.