[Pre-order. Please enquire about delivery period.]
When your dog has taken over your bed. When your dog sleeps on your pile of clean laundry. Or when you really think your dog deserves a bachelor/rette pad to call his/her own.
It is time.
P.L.A.Y. devises comfy, practical and stylish dog beds, so your lap is the still the preferred nap spot of your pooch, and this bed is a close second!
Keep your pooch looking dapper and sophisticated even during his/her snooze in these classic bed designs. Choose from the timeless patterns that add polish to any homes as they feature elevated sides for your dashing pup to feel secure and to rest his/her head.
Lounge beds come in four sizes. Choose the right size bed so your dog could stretch, and yet feel secure while dreaming of his next adventure.
More about the Camouflage Lounge Bed..
* Inner cushion and exterior can be flipped, allowing you to enjoy 4 different looks in one bed!
* Filled with the perfect amount and density of high-loft Planet-fill, for good support.
* Eco-friendly Planet-fill is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles.
* Woven material with leather logo and lead-free zipper to keep avid chewers away from toxins.
* Furniture-grade craftsmanship, and even-basting stitching to ensure dog-years of use
* Machine-washable and dryer-friendly
|Sizes||Outer Dimensions cm||Inner Dimensions cm|
|Small||61 L x 48 W x 17 H||40 L x 27 W|
|Medium||78 L x 63 W x 20 H||53 L x 40 W|
96 L x 76 W x 22 H
|69 L x 50 W|
|XLarge||111 L x 93 W x 25 H||81 L x 63 W|
Why Ginger and Bear loves these beds.
P.L.A.Y was born out of necessity, to find the best bed for its creators' furry bundle of joy, Momo the Pug. From beds to toys, their products are made with our furry family in mind. They are designed with a little twist, a little quirkiness and into something that we would want in our living room or bedroom. The team is serious about caring for the environment. Beds and toys are filled with PlanetFill (R) polyfibre that come from post consumer recycled plastic bottles. In 2015, P.L.A.Y. was upgraded from Silver to Gold by Green America's Green Business Certification Programme. The team believes in giving back by partnering International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), and fronts the Warm Bellies Initiative by contributing mats to shelter animals.