2019 Holiday Gift Guide for the Foodie Dog
Food is life. Food makes the world go round. Food glorious Food.
Try talking food to a dog.
We curate the treats for dogs. Organic, healthy, pampering and sometimes luxurious.
1. Organic Christmas Dinner Treats for Dogs: Poultry in a Pear Tree. Made with organic, free-range, grass-fed Bronze turkey meat, this premium treat is also combined with freshly-milled quinoa flour and seasonal pears to create a festive, delicious, nutrient-dense superfood bite. 100% certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg free.
2. Christmas Sausage Treats Collection for Dogs, is a double pack of sumptuous Venison and Apple bites, and the Turkey Triangles with sweet whole cranberries. Single Protein. Grain free. Hypoallergenic
3. Fun and ever-popular Organic Peanut Butter Treats, "Nuts About You" (Vegan). 100% certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free & egg-free. Our “Nuts About You” treats have the added benefit of also being 100% vegan. Shaped “bite size”, perfect for on-the-go and provides a guilt-free mouthful of deliciousness!
4. Organic Venison Treats "Deer to be Different" is made from Wild Venison, sourced from wild, free-roaming deer from a Somerset estate. Rich in both iron and protein, it provides your pup with a nutritious, buttery bite all while being low in calories. This pure meat is combined with plant-based nutrient sources like organic sweet potato & green peas to create well-rounded morsels of deliciousness that our furry customers just cannot resist! These are 100% certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg free.
5. Puppy Training Sausage Treats, Lamb with Yellow Split Peas. Carefully designed for puppies from 8weeks old. These tiny treats are made with simple, grain free and single protein recipe, making it gentle on your pup's tummies. Single protein - 80% fresh British lamb and slowly air-dried in Yorkshire to retain nutrients and flavour.