Organic Christmas Dinner Treats for Dogs: Poultry in a Pear Tree, Limited Edition
Made with these fine ingredients:
- fresh organic, grass-fed, free-range turkey from Somerset, UK
- organic quinoa grain- milled in-house into flour
- organic raw coconut oil for a vibrant healthy coat
- organic flax seed for stable digestion and a clear skin
- organic green peas
- organic pears picked locally and in season
- organic rosemary extract for that added holiday roast nostalgia
No additives, artificial colourings or preservatives.
Wrapped in the signature packaging with a Christmas twist and fun little carol inside!
* Naturally free from gluten, dairy, without any synthetics binders or fillers.
* All Organic Ingredients used is certified organic
* Whole Foods; all ingredients are whole, unprocessed, fresh produce that are dehydrated, milled or cooked by The Furry Chef.
* Naturally Sweet; all of these biscuits are naturally sweetened with fruits or raw honey, all of which are nutritious and safe for your dog.
Contents are about 100g.
Refrigerate after opening. Consume within 7days.
Please check if you dog has any food intolerance.
Protein ---------- 26.2%
Fibre ------------- 3.3%
Oil --------------- 15.5%
Crude Ash ------- 2.3%
Dry Matter --------- 96.4%
A complementary treat for dogs. Made in the UK.
This product has been certified organic by the Organic Farmers & Growers
Why this biscuit
Because feeding your dogs healthy can be fun too. Ginger and Bear love the biscuits from the Furry Chef because they are made from 100% certified organic ingredients. Each biscuit is packed with vital nutrients, free from preservatives artificial colourings, as well as wheat and eggs, making it safe to consume even for the most sensitive customers.