(Current batch expiry Oct 2020)
"On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me
Twelve drumsticks drumming,
Ten lawns for leaping,
Nine ladies prancing,
Eight bums for sniffing,
Seven ponds for swimming,
Six mignons filet-ing
Five chicken wings,
Four balls to chase,
Three French hams,
Two chewed-up gloves,
And a poultry in a pear tree!"
Ring in the holiday season with our limited-edition “Poultry in a Pear Tree” Christmas dinner treats! Made with organic, free-range, grass-fed Bronze turkey meat, these tasty treats will be sure to delight your four legged friends; no need to beg for table scraps if you can get your paws on these! This premium treat is also combined with freshly-milled quinoa flour and seasonal pears to create a festive, delicious, nutrient-dense superfood bite. As with all of our treats, these are 100% certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg free.
These treats are a guilt-free, bite sized, and perfect for feeding hungry snouts of all sizes on the go.
Never show up empty-handed! With intricately decorated tubes, they also make the perfect holiday gift, stocking-stuffer, dog-obsessed-hostess gift for dinner parties, office parties (really cool ones), doggy birthdays… or any excuse to spoil a pup, really.
Made with these fine ingredients:
- fresh organic, grass-fed, free-range turkey from Somerset, UK
- organic quinoa grain- milled in-house into flour
- organic raw coconut oil for a vibrant healthy coat
- organic flax seed for stable digestion and a clear skin
- organic green peas
- organic pears picked locally and in season
- organic rosemary extract for that added holiday roast nostalgia
No additives, artificial colourings or preservatives.
Wrapped in the signature packaging with a Christmas twist and fun little carol inside!
* Naturally free from gluten, dairy, without any synthetics binders or fillers.
* All Organic Ingredients used is certified organic
* Whole Foods; all ingredients are whole, unprocessed, fresh produce that are dehydrated, milled or cooked by The Furry Chef.
* Naturally Sweet; all of these biscuits are naturally sweetened with fruits or raw honey, all of which are nutritious and safe for your dog.
Contents are about 100g.
Refrigerate after opening. Consume within 7days.
Please check if you dog has any food intolerance.
Protein ---------- 26.2%
Fibre ------------- 3.3%
Oil --------------- 15.5%
Crude Ash ------- 2.3%
Dry Matter --------- 96.4%
A complementary treat for dogs. Made in the UK.
This product has been certified organic by the Organic Farmers & Growers
Why this biscuit
Because feeding your dogs healthy can be fun too. Ginger and Bear love the biscuits from the Furry Chef because they are made from 100% certified organic ingredients. Each biscuit is packed with vital nutrients, free from preservatives artificial colourings, as well as wheat and eggs, making it safe to consume even for the most sensitive customers.