For times in the rugged great outdoors or just your little special nook in the house. Have your plushies, chewies, cushy mat, blanket or perhaps your hidden treat tucked nicely in tent, its your world away from the madness outside.
Also make sure you know what's brewing on the outside, this Tent is equipped with mesh ventilation. A fully enclosed floor in the tent keeps the outdoors where it belongs and prevents intrusion from unwanted visitors.
Made from the durable Outdoor fabric, the Tent has a water resistant roof and provides shelter and keeps you dry.
This cozy portable Tent is a perfect accessory for heading out to the wilderness or simply that perfect hideaway from the activities at home.
Size: 135cm by 93cm
- A simple pop-up assembly, collapsible design and carrying case for easy travel. Step-by-step assembly instructions included.
- Fully-enclosed floor provides security and water-resistant roof keeps Fido dry
- Mesh sides and roll-up door allow fresh air and visibility for your pup
- Made of durable and high performance 600-Denier PE fabrics that are commonly found in outdoor and camping products, these tents are water-resistant and Intertek-certified UV-resistant to prevent water seepage and discoloration
- Furniture-grade craftsmanship and even-basting stitching ensures dog-years of use
- Lightweight and portable weighing only 2.1kg
- Easy to clean! Spot clean with wet cloth or hose off and let it dry completely
- Includes 4 stakes to secure tent to the ground
Check out this video for assembly demo
Why Ginger and Bear loves these toys.
P.L.A.Y was born out of necessity, to find the best bed for its creators' furry bundle of joy, Momo the Pug. From beds to toys, their products are made with our furry family in mind. They are designed with a little twist, a little quirkiness and into something that we would want in our living room or bedroom. The team is serious about caring for the environment. Beds and toys are filled with PlanetFill (R) polyfibre that come from post consumer recycled plastic bottles. In 2015, P.L.A.Y. was upgraded from Silver to Gold by Green America's Green Business Certification Programme. The team believes in giving back by partnering International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), and fronts the Warm Bellies Initiative by contributing mats to shelter animals.