The Hurtta Adjustable Rope Dog Leash Eco is made with 100% recycled polyester rope, comes with a comfortable padded grip that features a convenient secret pocket for holding poop bags.
Adjustable between 120cm and 180cm, the Hurtta Dog Leash is designed with a woven, high visibility reflective stripe that runs full length of the rope, for added safety. The rope is made with rugged 100% recycled polyester.
Control loop near the carabiner allows for leash length to be adjusted, allowing more freedom and control during outdoor activities in lively urban areas, during training, or more challenging outdoor terrain. Adjusting leash length helps keep your dog closer when necessary.
The Hurtta Adjustable Dog Leash features an updated durable and lightweight aluminium carabiner clasp.
One Size: Adjustable between 120cm and 180cm. Width 20mm.
* Durable and lightweight aluminum carabiner clasp
* Made from recycled material
* Safety grip handle
* Stainless steel parts
* Adjustable length
* Reflectors on the entire length of the leash
* Secret pocket for storing poop bags
* Grip fabric: 1.5mm neoprene padding combined with 70% recycled knit.
* Woven strap made of wear-resistant 100% Recycled PES
* Metallic hardware made of durable stainless steel and aluminium
* Durable and lightweight aluminium carabiner clasp
* Hand wash
* Do not bleach
* Do not tumble dry
* Do not iron
* Do not dry clean
* Wash with similar colours
Ways to Reuse/Recycle:
* Give or sell too small or unused product to a new user
* Recycle the elastic band of the packaging, for example by making scrunchies
* Recycle the cord of the hangtag in arts and crafts
* Recycle the product's plastic bag in plastic waste
* Recycle the product's cardboard packaging and hangtag in cardboard waste
* Recycle the product packaging box or paper bag in cardboard waste
* Repair broken product
* Use the product for as long as possible
* Reuse the product materials for a new product
* Sort and recycle fabrics and other materials of product
* Cardboard recycling
* Fabrics tested to be safe, non-toxic, and compliant with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
* PU padding tested and found to contain no phthalates or other harmful chemicals according to REACH Regulation 1907/2006 SGS lab standards
* Corrosion resistance of the metal parts has been tested in the laboratory according to the EN ISO 9227 : 2017 (E) standard and found to fulfil the determined quality requirements (SGS).
* The tensile strength of the leash has been tested under laboratory conditions according to standard SFS-EN ISO 13934-1, and it meets the strength requirements set for the leashes.
||120 to 180
|120 to 180