Yet another signature print by See Scout Sleep. The Chef l'Bark!
With this leash and harness styled in Red and Cream, your doggo will be the reigning pup in the neighbourhood!
Made with its signature ribbon, paired with organic hemp and finished with polished and classic brass hardware, the combination produces sturdy and comfy wear for your doggo.
The No-Pull harness comes with 2 leash attachments, one on the back and one at the front of the dog. Leash attached to the front should help to steer your doggo away from its path as it tries to tug or lunge.
Comes with 3 point-adjustment for better fit.
The saddle handle (where the ring sits on the back) provides a convenient handle to hold your doggo back in certain situations.
* Machine-washable (delicate wash; recommended in laundry bag or socks)
* No heat dry
* Hand-crafted in Netherlands.
* Material: Hemp webbing; Nylon patterned ribbon, on both sides; Solid brass trigger snap clasp.
In a small laundry bag or a sock, wash with delicate/hand wash cycle, and lay out for air-drying.
Or soak it in warm water with mild soap for about 15 minutes.
Spot clean any remaining tarnishes or spots using a soft brush (a soft toothbrush is perfect) with baking soda and vinegar.
Air-dry in a breezy spot, do not machine dry.
Why we love hemp.
Hemp is one of the most eco friendly, strongest, and durable natural textile. It is fast-growing and can be harvested sustainably With its combination of ruggedness and comfort, it is for the fashion-, eco- and quality-conscious pooches. It is easy to clean, dries quickly and is naturally resistant to mould.
Some hemp facts:
* renewable resource which grows more quickly and easily than trees
* hemp has a deep-root system that prevents soil erosion, removes toxins and provides disease break and aerates the soil to the benefit of future crops
* hemp fibre is longer and stronger, more absorbent and insulating than cotton fibre, which hemp clothings keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
* produces more pulp than timber on a sustainable basis and can be used in all quality of paper
* paper made from hemp is more eco-friendly than paper from timber.
* organic hemp can be grown easily without herbicides, pesticides and fungicides; can replace other raw material processed with toxic chemicals.