DASH the frisbee! Our latest addition of fetch toy that has been such a hit with dogs from other side of planet earth.
DASH has an aerodynamic design making it easy for humans to throw and fun for dogs to fetch. Its center hole allows for smooth, off the ground pickups, a stable, fast flight and a gradual descent. The durable outer shell surrounds a soft foam material so it won’t hurt dogs’ mouths or human hands. Dash is injected with Air Technology making this high-flying dog frisbee fun to fetch on land or in water.
For the water dogs! DASH frisbee is light-weight and floats higher so it's easy for swimming dogs to spot. See how.
Like all of our Zogoflex® and Zogoflex Air™ dog toys, DASH is recyclable!
More happy details about Zogoflex Air™ dog toys
* Textured, knobby, rugged outer shell engages our dogs with its subtle, satisfying squish.
* Made in the USA
* BPA and phthalate-free,
* FDA compliant
* Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
* 100% recyclable
* Durability rating = 3! (out of 5), for the medium chewers, designed for interactive and supervised play.
Comes in Currant, Dandelion and Peacock. We are sure your dogs will love just any colour! Measures 20cm (8in) in diameter.
Such happiness to see our dogs intensely enjoying themselves. Hit Play below to see them jump, chase, splash and fetch and repeat!
Why Ginger and Bear loves these toys.
Each toy is made or hand-sewn in Montana, U.S.A, by Westpaws, a B-Corp certified company whose focus is not just making profits but doing so responsibly towards to the environment and people. Their commitment includes healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency and accountability. Westpaws earned this certification through:
* 100% handcrafted in U.S.A
* Safe products which are BPA- and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA-compliant.
* Manufacturing from eco-friendly material.
* Hosting the Join the Loop toy recycling programme, which a programme to promote recycling efforts.
* Operating in an enironmentally conscious building.
Apart from being environmentally conscious, the team is giving back to the society through Working Dogs for Conservation, donating factory-second beds and toys to animal shelters, and offering resalable beds and toys to community fund raisers.