Read BOZ (rhymes nose). Our latest addition of chew and fetch toy that has been such a hit with dogs from other side of planet earth.
It is light, bouncy and soft enough for dogs to catch with their mouths. It is made to last, with a durable texture for the fetch fanatics!
For the water dogs! The BOZ ball floats higher so it's easy to spot. See how.
While human hands can’t typically squish Boz, dogs can compress the ball between their teeth giving them a satisfying endorphin release. Better then a tennis ball, Boz is more durable, squishy and doesn’t contain any toxic glues or lead.
Size small fits in a standard ball thrower.
Like all of our Zogoflex® and Zogoflex Air™ dog toys, Boz is recyclable!
More happy details about Zogoflex Air™ dog toys
* The BOZ ball is better than the tennis ball! See why..
* Textured, knobby, rugged outer shell engages our dogs with its subtle, satisfying squish.
* Made in the USA
* BPA and phthalate-free,
* FDA compliant
* Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
* 100% recyclable
* Durability rating = 4! (out of 5), means the BOZ is good for even the very tenacious chewers.
Comes in Currant, Dandelion and Peacock. We are sure your dogs will love just any colour! Two sizes Small and Large, for dogs of all shapes and sizes!
Such happiness to see our dogs intensely enjoying themselves. Hit Play below to see them jump, chase, splash and fetch and repeat!
Why Ginger and Bear loves these toys.
Each toy is made or hand-sewn in Montana, U.S.A, by Westpaws, a B-Corp certified company whose focus is not just making profits but doing so responsibly towards to the environment and people. Their commitment includes healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency and accountability. Westpaws earned this certification through:
* 100% handcrafted in U.S.A
* Safe products which are BPA- and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA-compliant.
* Manufacturing from eco-friendly material.
* Hosting the Join the Loop toy recycling programme, which a programme to promote recycling efforts.
* Operating in an environmentally conscious building.
Apart from being environmentally conscious, the team is giving back to the society through Working Dogs for Conservation, donating factory-second beds and toys to animal shelters, and offering resalable beds and toys to community fund raisers.