Some call it Ramen. Some call it Ramyeon, Ramyun...
Have it with chicken flavoured broth. Or dry with flavourful sauce.
Here we recommend it doggie style. With treats!
Hide treats in the cup noodles. Easy, on the surface of noodles and topping. A little up the scale, hide them deep into the noodles! For an even better challenge, hide the treats in the ingredient pockets! Stuff everything into the cup-o-noodles, lid up and start play!
Stranded at home on a rainy day? Take out the Ramen toy and work those noses!
Stimulate those superb olfactory senses and get rewarded with treats.
* Bigger the treats, the easier it is!
* More treats, more encouraging!
* Start with noodles outside of the cup!
* Level up! Expose part of noodles plus treats in the cup
* Advance! Cover noodles and treats in cup. Psssst.. lid of cup comes with a magnetic closure (expert level)..
* Dry treats work best. Scents from previous play to make search more challenging.
Let the sniffilicious fun begin!
* Relieves stress and boredom
* Sharpens senses
* Improves self esteem
* Helps eliminate tartar on teeth
Contents and details:
What's in the cup of Ramen? Noodles with 6 pieces of meat, egg and vegetable topping.
Embroidered graphics on cup container.
Magnetic closure for lid and cup. (expert level!)
Cup: 11cm by 11.3cm
Noodle strands: 100% Cotton
Cup container: Lylex fabric
Caution: Play with any dog toy should be supervised at all times. Stop play once dog starts to tear toy apart. Remove any loose pieces. Introduce toy again later.
Place toy in small/fitting laundry bag to machine wash. Dry thoroughly.