Why Ginger and Bear loves these toys.
Each toy is hand-sewn in Montana, U.S.A, by Westpaws, a B-Corp certified company whose focus is not just making profits but doing so responsibly towards to the environment and people. Their commitment includes healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency and accountability. Westpaws earned this certification through:
* 100% handcrafted in U.S.A
* Safe products which are BPA- and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA-compliant.
* Manufacturing from eco-friendly material.
* Hosting the Join the Loop toy recycling programme, which a programme to promote recycling efforts.
* Operating in an enironmentally conscious building.
Apart from being environmentally conscious, the team is giving back to the society through Working Dogs for Conservation, donating factory-second beds and toys to animal shelters, and offering resalable beds and toys to community fund raisers.