We know your lap is your dog's fav chill spot. We offer here, a humble alternative spot for your dog to chill, luxuriously soft and comfortable option for your pup to snooze and recharge. So comfy and stylish that you may just want it for your own.
The Big SKy Dog Nap Mat is made with super soft faux suede on one side and stylish fleece on the other. Perfect to travel with! Place it next to your couch, bring it along for homestay, office or at the back of your car. The Big Sky Dog Mat is designed to fit most crates.
- Rest easy. We use Oeko-Tex Certified Safe (third party certifier that deems baby carriers and children's clothings safe.
- On-the-go. Light weight and durable, making it perfect for pets travelling to office or the outdoors
- Crate-friendly. Comes with multiple sizes and low profile.
- Crate-friendly sizing for at home or on-the-go adventures
- Easy to clean, one-piece washer-and-dryer-safe
- Made with Oeko-Tex® Certified safe textiles
- Reversible design, faux fur on one side and fleece on the other
- Filled with Recycled Intelliloft Fill (made from recycled plastic bottles)
- Thoughtfully designed and handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
In order to choose the right size dog bed, we recommend using the listed measurements below as well as measuring the footprint your dog takes up while sleeping. Dogs sleep in different configurations - some sprawl out, while others curl up - so notice how your dog sleep to help you choose the right size. When in doubt, we recommend going up a size.
XSmall: 19" by 14"
Small: 23.5" by 18"
Medium: 28.5" by 20"
Large: 34.5" by 22"
XLarge: 41.5" by 26.5"
- The Big Sky Nap® is made with such amazing, durable fabric that most spots and spills can simply be wiped up with a damp cloth.
- For deep cleanings, throw the entire mat into the washer and dryer. GnB suggests machine-washing the mats in a laundry bag. Ensure it dries thoroughly when sun-dried.
WestPawDesign is committed to making safe products, free of harmful chemicals — from plush toys to dog beds, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label means that every stitch, zipper, and scrap of fabric is checked and trusted. Safe for humans, safe for our pets.
Why Ginger and Bear loves these blankets.
Each blanket is made or hand-sewn in Montana, U.S.A, by Westpaws, a B-Corp certified company whose focus is not just making profits but doing so responsibly towards to the environment and people. Their commitment includes healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency and accountability. Westpaws earned this certification through:
* 100% handcrafted in U.S.A
* Safe products which are BPA- and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA-compliant.
* Manufacturing from eco-friendly material.
* Hosting the Join the Loop toy recycling programme, which a programme to promote recycling efforts.
* Operating in an environmentally conscious building.
Apart from being environmentally conscious, the team gives back to the society through Working Dogs for Conservation, donating factory-second beds and toys to animal shelters, and offering resalable beds and toys to community fund raisers.