The Ruffwear Grip Trex dog boots is the standard for dogs' paw wear meant for hiking, running and exploring the great outdoors with their human. For city folks who traverse the city-scape, Grip Trex boots offer protection against the hot tar ground and harmful chemical-wash.
These high performance boots feature rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that offers exceptional traction on varied terrains. Upper of the boots is made from breathable mesh which provides ventilation and kepps out dirt and debris.
Securing the boots to the dog's legs is through a closure system with hook and loop, and hardware cinching round the narrowest part of the dog's legs.
Just as you would with any outdoor gear, check closure system and adjust fit 15min into the activity or as needed.
- Protects dogs' paws from extreme environment
- Vibram® non-marking outsole with rugged lug design provides flexibility and traction on varied terrain
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out
- Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on and off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Sold as a set of four
- Made in Vietnam
- 1.5 in (38 cm)
- 1.75 in (44 mm)
- 2.0 in (51 mm)
- 2.25 in (57 mm)
- 2.5 in (64 mm)
- 2.75 in (70 mm)
- 3.00 in (76 mm)
- 3.25 in (83 mm)
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Measurement and SIzing Chart
Measuring your dog's paws